Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nostalgia... Past Meets Present

I'm trying to finish my script. So I thought it's nice to go back to the past and view this old work. This film was primarily shot in the same location as this new Bernardo Carpio film. Although not directly related to this new project, I thought of watching this trailer and the film itself to hopefully get rid of a creative writing block I'm currently encountering (sigh...). It's been a rough few months with all works and almost no play for me... :s


Also, in line with the ever-evolving means to keep things archived and readily accessible, and as people start encouraging me to create "Movie" pages for my films via Facebook, here's the link to that page (where you can also check out more pix and videos). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment